“Where To Get A Tri Merge Credit Report” written by Mike Marko
Are you a property manager looking to get a tri merge credit report to help you evaluate potential tenants?
The tri merge credit report is a useful tool for property managers to help them when screening rental applicants. It can help you better understand their financial situation. It acts as your “crystal ball” so you have an idea about how they may pay the rent in the future… whether they may be late or miss payments.
So where do you get a tri merge credit report? We’ll cover that and more in today’s article.
Websites That Offer A Tri Merge Credit Report
There are three major credit bureaus EquiFax, Experian, and Transunion. All three of these credit bureaus offer credit reports.
The tri merge credit report is all 3 of these major credit bureaus credit reports detailed in one report. Since it is made up of the 3 major credit bureaus, you need to find a online company that makes up the tri merge credit report from these three sites online.
When ordering a tri merged credit reports you as a property manager need to know and find out why it useful.
So let’s start first by understanding what a tri merge credit report is and who offers it.
What Is A Tri Merge Credit Report
A tri merge credit report is a term used in describing a single credit report that summarizes the three credit reports from the three bureaus. Every consumer is individually reported on and detailed by each of the three major credit bureaus. Since each of the credit bureaus is a separate organization and company you most likely will have three different credit scores and credit reports.
When doing background screening on your possible tenants, it’s advisable for you to have a copy of these three credit reports. That way you won’t miss any vital information that concerns about the credit history of your prospective tenant. If you were to get the 3 reports directly from each credit bureau this would be time-consuming and not cost-effective.
The three major credit bureaus that offer separate credit reports are Experian, Equifax, and the TransUnion. When an online company develops a product that contains all the information from all three of the major credit bureaus then this report is called a tri merge credit report. Basically, this report is your all-in-one access to the three credit reports and credit scores of your potential tenants. Having a tri merge credit report will save you time, money and efforts since you won’t need to get three credit reports from the three credit bureaus.
A report that can detail your tenant’s tri merge credit report will include a formula used to take all 3 different credit scores and reports and combine them into one credit score and credit report. All data taken from the three bureaus will be merged and summarized in the tri merged credit report. This then will create one full credit report and a credit score basing on the information given by the three bureaus.
Tri Merge Credit Report Offered By Universal Credit Services
Universal Credit Services is one of the websites that offer a tri merge credit report. Their tri-merge report accesses data from the three credit bureaus. They merge, purge, and decipher the data into one credit report for their clients.
The tri-merge report prepared by UCS is presented by an easy to read format. It has multiple sequence options and is easily and quickly available online.
The UCS report will include the following:
- Risk scores
- All credit and loans detailed
- Notice of any loan application letters
- Risk-based pricing letter
- Detailed breakdown of credit reports and scores by 3 major credit bureaus
The UCS tri-merge report can be downloaded on their website. The report will help you view tradeline information that was reported by each bureau.
There are also the following features included in their report:
- One-touch online supplement ordering.
- Total borrower amounts and cost
- Removing and/or adding borrowing or credit lines
- Removing/adding bureaus reports
- Merging two individual reports together
Tri Merge Credit Report From Certified Credit Reporting
Certified Credit Reporting provides its clients a tri merge credit report where the data are gathered from the major credit bureaus. Raw data from TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian will be merged to create an easy-to-read credit report.
Data will include:
- Credit scores
- Credit history
- Public record information
- Credit inquiries
- Fraud searches
- Repository alerts
Their tri-merge credit report merges any duplicate information into a one-line item. Certified Credit Reporting has a secured online platform that delivers this information.
Their credit report details the following information:
- Tenant’s balances
- Tenant’s credit limits
- Minimum monthly payments and late payment history of the tenant
- Complete list of inquiries done to the tenant over the last 90 days
- Public record and collection information of the tenant
- Historical detail of the tenant’s previous addresses and employment
- Tenant’s Social Security number variations and AKAs
Certifies Credit Reporting offers its clients an on time, accurate, and an affordable tri-merge credit report. They also have a system which offers a lot of features good for property managers. You should try using this service especially if you want to check your tenant’s credit report.
Their system offers:
- 24-hour secure online access.
- Hundreds of user-friendly report formats that you can choose from.
- Online customer service and data verification updates completed 24/7.
- Credit reports that are Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and AUS accepted.
- Credit report sharing in real time.
- Online credit report billing and tracking.
CoreLogic’s Instant Merge Tri Merge Credit Report
CoreLogic offers a product called Instant Merge which is a tri merge credit report. It allows their customer to have an accurate and balanced representation of a person’s credit history. They provide the most updated tradeline information from the three credit reports.
This gives you as a property manager, a complete picture of your tenant or potential tenant’s credit history.
CoreLogic’s Instant Merge has three benefits for property managers.
- Accessed anywhere. Instant Merge three bureau credit report is easy and convenient. Provided that you have any technology platform and an internet connection, you can check credit reports anytime.
- Proven system uptime. Property managers can get access to an innovative three bureau credit report with reliability and confidence. Their technical support will provide knowledgeable answers to your questions. It can keep you updated to any data exchange.
- Portability. If you want to access or re-access any credit information, Instant Merge’s portal will make your data exchange smooth and efficient.
Final Thoughts On Sites That Offer Tri Merge Credit Report
In this article, we talked about how to get a tri merge credit report, and who you could a copy from. A tri merge credit report is a summarized credit report of the three credit bureaus. The tri merge credit report helps you check the rental applicant’s financial history. You can then use this information as part of your screen process to help find the best tenants.
Feel free to add any questions or thoughts you have on the tri merge credit report in the comment section below.
1. Who Offers A Texas Background Check?
2. Review Of The Top Rental Property Management Software
3. Responsibilities Of Property Managers During The Term Of A Commercial Lease Agreement
If you need help marketing your business online then check out IM Consultant Services.
Disclaimer: This commentary is a matter of opinion provided for general information purposes only and is not intended to be taken as investment or trading advice under any circumstances. Information and analysis above are derived from sources and utilizing methods believed to be reliable, but we cannot accept responsibility for any losses any person may incur as a result of this analysis. Individuals should consult with their personal financial advisers. By using this website or any information contained in it, the user specifically and expressly agrees that no advisor-client relationship is created between said user and any author, owner, executive, or principal of this web site by either use of this web site, or by any information, product, or service offered by or on this web site. No express or implied guarantees or warranties as to investment or trading results are made, and any perceived insinuations of such are hereby expressly disclaimed.